Shades of Grey Ep. 5 Shades of Grey Ep. 5

Yeah it was ok

but it was decent, it was a little slow paced for me.

P.S. CLANG CLANG MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER!!!

Boulevard ofBroken Dreams Boulevard ofBroken Dreams

wow

I was kinda worried when I saw this, I'm working on a Boulevard of Broken Dreams video as well, but I think mine can put up a fair fight. It was suprisingly better than I thought it would be. I liked some of your effects, but I did think it was kind of repetitive, but keep going.
-HD
P.S.
Liked the comment at the end

Mr Shibby 5 "Dodgeball" Mr Shibby 5 "Dodgeball"

good

i noticed a lot was not only taken from movies and shows but from that dodgeball game for gameboy advanced, i played it for a while so i recognized it.

p.s. to that last guy who said it's tought not teached it's actually taught not tought

Peggy Hill Soundboard Peggy Hill Soundboard

it wasn't bad, but not good. The thing that really pisses me off though is that you took the name of Arfenhouse, thats not cool because that guy is an awsome animator, and you shouldn't take his title of Arfenhouse and put it on this crap.

mastermind v3 mastermind v3

ok

but the thing that says which oned you have right are wrong are kind of confusing. maybe put them in a different order or number them or something.

Stunt Bike 2004 Stunt Bike 2004

Cool

I liked it, it was addicting, but the music stopped on the 2nd or 3rd level for me. I got up to 19 buses. Is it possible to get any further because I held the gas the whole way and my back tire hit the last bus.