Shades of Grey Ep. 5 Shades of Grey Ep. 5

Yeah it was ok

but it was decent, it was a little slow paced for me.

P.S. CLANG CLANG MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER!!!

Boulevard ofBroken Dreams Boulevard ofBroken Dreams

wow

I was kinda worried when I saw this, I'm working on a Boulevard of Broken Dreams video as well, but I think mine can put up a fair fight. It was suprisingly better than I thought it would be. I liked some of your effects, but I did think it was kind of repetitive, but keep going.
-HD
P.S.
Liked the comment at the end

Mr Shibby 5 "Dodgeball" Mr Shibby 5 "Dodgeball"

good

i noticed a lot was not only taken from movies and shows but from that dodgeball game for gameboy advanced, i played it for a while so i recognized it.

p.s. to that last guy who said it's tought not teached it's actually taught not tought

Tequilla! revisited Tequilla! revisited

I LOVED IT!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT THAT JUST CRACKED ME UP I THOGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS, I LOVE RANDOM FUNNY STUFF.
-HD
P.S.
Nice Hat

Operation Kick Ass Operation Kick Ass

Nice

That was pretty cool. Cool animation, but one thing i noticed was... the planes have no pilots in them... how do they fly?

ATHF intro ATHF intro

it was ok

Ok, first of all, your drawing of shake was pretty good, i liked it. Frylock was ok. Meatwad though, i think you could have done better on, all you did for someparts of it was take a picture of him dancing and switch it around. Also then sound would fad out at times and some parts of the song were a tad off, also i think it would have been cool if you had animated the parts where you just added the picture from the show in, it would have been cool. Nice try, but try making your own things and see what comes out.

CrazyLegs07 responds:

the meatwad could be a better drawing?! I used the one that the artists made, i didn't draw meatwad. uaghh. nvm responding to more.

Tweening at its Finest Tweening at its Finest

im sorry, but there are too many of these on newgrounds, and also i mean if they really want to figure out what they're doing, there are tutorials on the flash program. plus no off to you but you need to get what you're saying straight, there are too many long pauses and ums, so perfect it at least before recording. Also, the voice got kinda annoying after a while. I did give you a 5 on interactivity though because that's basically all it was.

luminousnerd responds:

Okay but realize that most noobs dont know how to find flash's tuts and even if they do (like I did) they wont understand them most likely. This is just to help them out, and I have yet to see another tutorial like this one on NG, or anywhere else besides cartoon smart for that matter.

-Transformation- -Transformation-

AWSOME

that was really sweet. amazing animation. the only thing that i didn't like was the music. it fit great at the start, but when it started to get more action packed and dramatic, it didn't fit at all. I just think that you should change the music a bit. otherwise, its awsome.

Jimmy the hitman Jimmy the hitman

i liked it

it was pretty cool actually i used the exact same song in my movie: Fuzzy Wars Intro. also i have a question, could u help me out here, im working on a cartoon but i need to muffle out the music, can u tell me how to do that?

King of The Hill! King of The Hill!

...

i have question, did u really animate those worms or did some1 else because if that was the best you could do on your background, judging by that, i wouldn't believe that u animated the worms.